Thursday, June 24

Greenwise Highlights

Tom's of Maine Natural Care Toothpaste, Antiplaque, Tartar Control & Whitening, Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g) (Pack of 6)
Deals Start Today June 24th



Organic Red or White Grapes $1.69


Tempt Hemp Milk 2/$6


Kashi All-Natural Frozen Pizza 2/$10
$1/1 Kashi booklet found in various stores
$1/2 Kashi *printable* (on earth fare site but is a manufacturers coup)
$1/2 Kashi Publix STORE coupon found in last sundays paper.


Smart Balance Organic Spread BOGO $3.59

Back to Nature Cookies or Graham Sticks BOGO $2.99

Cavit Pinot Grigio BOGO $8.99

Publix Greenwise Organic Beans 3/$3.00

Tom's of Maine Toothpaste $2.99
$1/1 Tom's of Maine 6-13-10 Smart Source

1 comment:

  1. I have more Tom's of Maine coupons left, I used all the ones for the toothpast already
    let me know if you want them?
    I have 4 of each... I think its deo and mouthwash, not sure

    Anoushka

    ReplyDelete