Saturday, September 4

Great Price on Hempseed!

Nutiva Shelled Hempseed, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 3)

I just ordered this hempseed  from amazon with my Swagbucks gift cards! If you're not already set up with Swagbucks you should check it out. Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you with points for searching(among other things) As you accumulate points you can use them to get gift cards, magazine subscriptions, etc. Check it out here.

I had $15 in Swagbucks gift cards so I paid just $3.46 & shipping for three bags of hemp seed. I would normally pay at least $8 a bag for these so I am thrilled!! Just remember to refrigerate anything with oils as they can spoil if exposed to heat. :)

Hemp seed is a fantastic source of protein- it's a complete protein and is wonderful sprinkled on everything from pasta to soups to ice cream. It has a light, nutty flavor. Maya calls them sprinkles and wants them on her peanut butter crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment