Thursday, November 4

Target Kashi/Silk Deal!


Soymilk, Vanilla, Aseptic, Part Organic, 32 oz.Kashi TLC Cookies, Happy Trail Mix, 8.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

Hey coupa troopas!  Milk & cookies anyone?
I'm not going to apologize for being behind on updates(sorry!). If you know me, you know what's up. If not, here's some deals:

Target has a special purchase offer this week  on Kashi cookies-- buy 3 boxes get a half gallon of Silk soy milk free.
The cookies are priced at $2.99.
I have had loads of $1/1 Kashi cookies coups ever since I got my hands on those Kashi coupon books a while back. There were also some peelies on cereal boxes. Maybe you have these too. But an even better deal comes from Recycle Bank. Recycle bank rewards you with point for your "green" efforts, recycling and similar. You earn points when you sign up and for each subsequent activity with them. You can use those points to buy coupons, including a $3/1 Kashi coup! I did this and got 3 boxes of Kashi cookies & Silk soy milk free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment