Tuesday, August 10

Publix Trip- Saved 99.8%!!

Sundown Naturals Melatonin, 3mg 240 tablets


So I didn't plan today's Publix trip, I just needed a couple of things and had some clever ideas. I was hoping to score a few more vitamins before the advantage flyer coupon for Sundown Natural($6/2) expired. I needed melatonin, and some crackers for the kiddo, and the hubby was requesting Q-tips.
Yesterday at Target I got a $5/50 coup at the register so I was hoping to reach the $50 mark and use that at Publix.
Here is the breakdown, with coups in green.

*10 bottles of Sundown Naturals- I got Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Melatonin. The prices range from $2.99-$3.99 a bottle.
Used- (5)$6/2 Publix Coupon, (10) $1/1 peelies from the bottle lids
This gave me about $6.80 in overage!! :)

*Carr's Whole Wheat Crackers $3.79
These are Silly expensive for a tiny box of crackers but Maya loves them and they are Feingold Approved, meaning they have no artificial anything & no preservatives
No coups for this but see the cheese coup!

*1/3 lb Land O'Lakes Provolone from the deli- $2.10
Used- $2 off deli cheese when you buy Carr's crackers

*Ghirdelli Chocolate Chips $2.99
no coups!

*Azteca Tortillas(on special price for) $.99
no coups!

 *Organic Tomatoes on the Vine($1.99/lb) $2.35
Used- $1 Produce Item- Target Coup

*Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner $1.99 each= $3.98
Used BOGO coup -$1.99
&
*Olay Facial Toner $3.59
Used -$1/1 Olay Facial Cleanser
FOR BOTH- $5 off any three P&G items(Herbal essences, pantene, olay) TARGET COUP
Giving me about $.42 overage

*6 Band-aid Brand Travel Packs $.79/each= $4.74
Used (2) $3/3 Bandaid/Johnson & Johnson Products(does not exclude trial/travel size)
Giving $1.26 in overage!

*Q-tips $2.59
no coups!

I had to add in a filler item to get my total over 0. I snagged one of those sandwich cracker packs for $.34 by the register.

-$5/50 Target Coup

subtotal= -$0.23
plus tax($0.37)
Grand Total= $0.14

Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment