Saturday, August 7

Yoga Journal & Natural Health Magazine $4.69/year!

Yoga Journal (1-year)
I will never pay full price for a magazine subscription again!

That's my new resolution.

Personally I think magazine subs are the coolest gift, you keep getting them all year- every time I get a gifted mag I think about the person who gave it to me. That means they will be thinking about you all year long! :)
Check out this discount mag website, with daily featured deals and basically great prices all around:
http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/
Currently they have Yoga Journal and Natural Health magazines available for a year for only $4.69. That's pretty sweet!
If you're not feeling that site, check out Amazon's magazine deals-- they have Yoga Journal at $5 right now, and they are doing a 2 years for the price of one promotion on many of the mags!
Clear your coffee tables folks, let's order some magazines!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to check out Big Lots for deals. Sometimes they carry Tom's of Maine products, like toothpaste. They also carry some organic food brands!

    ReplyDelete