Monday, August 2

Target Trip, 8-02


This is what I got at Target today-- 6 first aid kits(free after coup), 6 packs Band-Aids(free after coup), 4 Clear & Clear scrubs(again, free after coup), a Wonka Bar($.20), 3 bags of cat food, a swim suit bottom, shoes for my girl, 5 boxes of Morningstar Farms veg burgers, 3 big boxes of Kashi(the kind my daughter can't get enough of and which we finally ran out of), and a bag of coffee beans.
 I paid $21.

I was pretty happy about that.

But my favorite deal was the Morningstar, they are currently 2/$6, paired with a Buy 4 Get 1 Free promotion. I used 2 of the Target $1/2 from Sunday's paper, and 5 $.75/1 coups, paid $6.25 for 5 boxes.

Just wanted to brag a bit-- any recent shopping trips you'd like to brag about?? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not allowed to shop or have money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Morningstar!!! There was a Target coupon in the paper??? I did not see that one, I wonder if we got it.

    I would love it, if you would link up you savings, at the Weekly Savings Linky @
    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete