Thursday, July 8

3rd Publix Trip- I Swear it's the Last!!

Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo Chipotle, 12-Ounce Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 6)
Imagine my disappointment as I sat down to play Zelda with a plate of organic grapes & sharp cheddar only to realize the cheese was Moldy!

So I had to go back to the store. Rushing through the aisles to get a new block of cheese I noticed that the Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo was still $1.99... and still on BOGO. There were only a few left, and since I still had a couple of coupons in my bag I decided to grab a few and score some overage. Here's what I got:

4 Kraft Mayos- $1.99 BOGO = $3.98
Used 4 $1 Publix Coups
and 2 $1.50/2 Kraft coups(total for mayo= -$3.02)

2 loaves of Nature's Own Wheat Bread BOGO $2.85
Used $.75/1 coup

1 bag of Cascadian Farms organic corn $2
used $1 Healthy Clippings coup

2 limes $.40

Total $.38!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment