Thursday, July 29

I LOVE COUPONS!!

What a satisfactory shopping trip! I just got back from Publix and I wanted to fill you all in on my trip since it went very well....

I knew I wanted to go before the end of the week because I got my hands on a $5 off $50 from the South Tampa News. I found mine at the entrance to Greenwise, and it says it is for Greenwise only but of course my regular Publix(Apex on 41) took it anyway. I also had a $5 off $50 for Albertsons that came in my tuesday junk mail(dates valid as of tomorrow, but again, my publix rocks).

qty                  item                         price                     coups used                   total
1                   canteloupe                   $2                              0                            $2
2            Starbucks Ice Cream       bogo $3.39               2 -$1                           $1.39
2           1lb bags dry beans             $.99                              0                           $1.98
1              bag o' green beans          $.95                              0                            $.95
1          Gold Medal Flour               $2.47                            0                            $2.47
1          6pk Pineapple Juice            $2.00                         -$.50                        $1.50
2          Sabra Hummus                   $2.50                         2 -$1                        $3.00
1           Almond Breeze Milk          $2.99                          -$1                          $1.99
8      Sprout Organic Baby Food    bogo $.99                 4  bogo                        $0
1         Davinci Alphabet Pasta         $1.79              rang in wrong so I got it for   $0
1                Athenos Feta                  $2.29                            0                           $2.29
2         Family Size Bag Tostitos        $4.99                            0                           $4.99
1           Huge Sweet Onion              $1.23                             0                           $1.23
1          5lb Bag of Potatoes              $2.99                             0                           $2.99
2         Mini BabyBel Cheeses      bogo $3.29                    -$.55                         $2.74
10  Sundown Naturals Vitamins    $2.99-$3.29ea            -$6/2 store coup and $3/2 manu coup= overage!!!
LOTS & LOTS of Overage, about $1.20-$1.50 per bottle!!
-$5 Publix Coup
-$5 Albertsons Coup
Total= $7.52!

7 comments:

  1. That is amazing!!! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing Meli!! I didn't know Publix would take Albertson's coupons. We don't have an Albertson's here so I don't know if I'd even find any. I did know they will take Target ones, it's nice b/c they are in the same shopping plaza as target so if the prices are better at Target (rarely) I can just hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey- where did you find the sundown coupons? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also wondering where you found the sundown coupons... Thanks!
    PS: you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.sundownnaturals.com/pages/free_coupon.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the publix $5 and the albertson's $5 coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Albertson's coup came from my Tuesday junkmail, I often get one. Pretty sure you can't request being mailed them, they just mail to several areas in town. Never throw out your junk mail without checking it out!
    The publix coup was from Greenwise, they had they by the door as you went in-- from a free paper called South Tampa News.
    Make sure you take advantage of all those free papers when you see them, you never know what's inside!!

    ReplyDelete