Tuesday, July 13

Warehouse Deals at Amazon!!

Check it out!
Amazon has a great section called Warehouse Deals. There is a food division called Manager's Specials that has tons of healthy, organic or natural foods at great prices!!
There is also a health & personal care section.


But my favorite by far has to be the LAST CHANCE section. This is where they sell foods which are close to their sell by dates. I would worry more about this if I were planning to buy dairy or meat or something, but since I'll probably be buying terra chips or the like I am not too worried about it!!

Check it out, great prices on bulk buying!!
Miss Vickie's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Jalapeno, 1.375-Ounce Large Single Serve Bags (Pack of 64)
Terra Sweet Potato Chips, 1.2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)


check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment