Sunday, July 11

Free Newspapers at CVS!

Each week I make an effort to get free newspapers at CVS.
I spend a little bit of time on saturday afternoon perusing the ad over at I Heart CVS and come up with a plan. I use manufacturers coupons, Extra Care Bucks, and store coupons to get the most for my money. There is a great tutorial on Extra Care Bucks(ECBs) over at I Heart CVS as well.

This is my deal from this week:
I started out with $8.50 in ECBs from last week.

I bought:
4 newspapers= $4
2 John Frieda Root Awakening Products=$10   Get $5ecbs
2 Oral B Advantage Toothbrushes=$5
1 pair of kids scissors=$1             Get $1 ecb
1 pkg of Papermate Pens=$1                Get $1 ecb
total $21

Used:
-$4 off $20 CVS coup printed from magic coupon kiosk in store(I get one every week! Just keep scanning your extra care card!)
-$2 off Oral B, used 2 of these so -$4 off
-$3 off John Frieda Root Awakening, used 2 so -$6 off

Total after coups: $7
used $7 in ecbs, Got $7 in ECBS back!
Paid $1 tax, free newspapers, scissors, pens, shampoo!

1 comment:

  1. The magic box never gives me a $4 off of $20 coupon. I'm there at least 6x/week. M.K.

    ReplyDelete