Wednesday, April 28

A Megaton of Printables


Looking for printable coupons for awesome food?

Check out this link for Earth Fare, tons of printable coupons!!

A lot of these are manufacturers coupons so you will be able to use them at other stores. And for those of you near an Earth Fare-- lucky you!

This is the place to start building a coupon stash!
Print all the ones you think you may use and then be patient! Wait to match these up with some great sales! I know I'm going to need a new ink cartridge really soon!

Highlights include



$1/1 Aubrey Organics(Yay for local companies!)
$1/1 Applegate Farms (if you are going to eat meat, please eat organic!)
$1/1 Blue Diamond product (we love almond milk)
$1/2 Kind Bars (a great alternative to the typical protein bar)
and so many more!

(Thanks to Hip 2 Save for the heads up!)

5 comments:

  1. So I love your blog but I am lazy about printables, can I expect to see lots of good info on sales coming up, clearance info, deals like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel do you have suggestions for coupon organization??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Cary I posted a couple of good target deals that don't involve coupons this morning & i will be sure to do more for you lazy peoples out there.

    Cea, I was planning a future post on just that topic. I have a binder with baseball card sleeves in it so that I can see all of my coups at a glance. But I think if you use one of those lil coupon envelope dealies you need to sort the coupons by where the items are located in the store. Will have a post on that topic asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These coupons print out as redeemable only at Earthfare. Are they okay to use at other stores?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of these are manufacturers coupons so you will be able to use them at other stores.Only a few are actually Earth Fare store coupons.

    ReplyDelete