Thursday, April 29

Vegan Raw Orange Chcocolate Truffles!

Dude-
Raw Orange Chocolate Truffles
and they are vegan.

This is from one of my favorite vegan cookbook authors, Dreena Burton. Her recipes are delicious and practical for families with picky young children! Check out her books in my sidebar links. I have all of them and I use them on a regular basis, especially Eat Drink & Be Vegan. And even though we are not being particularly vegan right now, I still love her recipes, especially her baking recipes. They never call for ingredients that are hard to find, they are always nutrient packed, and anybody that make me feel good about eating cookies is wicked awesome.

Make these!!

Related Coupons:

Sugar in the Raw *printable*

McCormick Almond Extract-
-$1/1 Mccormick spice, extract or food color – 04-25-10 RP
Or check out Badia Brand extracts at Sweetbay in the Ethnic foods aisle- they are super cheap!

If you choose to use agave, look for Wholesome Sweetener tearpads in your local health food store- I found $2/1 coupons with their products starting at only $3.19!

Truffles are one of my favorite indulgences! Lately I've been snacking on the Whole Foods Organic Truffles. At least I wouldn't feel so bad after having these!

No comments:

Post a Comment