Thursday, April 29

Publix Trip April 29th



Just got back from Publix. I went to the Dale Mabry location next to Tijuana Flats(one of my fave restaurants!). I didn't need much, wanted to take advantage of a few sales and we are mostly "shopping from the stash" this week.

I did pretty well, Paid $10.96 after coupons, Saved $39.10
So, about a 79% savings!

For $10.96 I got:

6 Chobani Greek Yogurts
B2G1 Chobani Greek Yogurt *printable*

2 McCormick Garlic Powders
BOGO combined with
$1/1 Mccormick seasoning coup- 04-25-10 RP
Plus $.55/1 Publix *printable*
Use two of each to make both free!

3 Giant Organic Tomatoes(on sale for $1.99 lb this week!)

2 Fresh Express salad blends
BOGO combined with $1/2 coup from Publix Family Style Magazine

4 Vitamin Waters
$1/2 in last week's paper, combined with $.50/1 *printable* Whole Foods Coup

2 Mission Tortillas(10pks)
$.75/1 *printable* Looks like a Kroger coup but prints as a manufacturers- Click the "coupons" link

2 Sambuchan Drinks(acai berry, very yummy!)
BOGO combined with
$1/2 hangtag manufacturer coup
$1/2 Publix coupon from Family Style Magazine

1 bag of Mahatma rice
$.50/1 peelie found at store

1 Mazola oil
$.50/1 hangtag

1 Cascadian Farms frozen peas
$1/1 *printable*

Not bad, I was saying to mike on the way out, we would have easily paid $6 for the two Acai drinks a few months ago. It's amazing what a little information can do for you!

3 comments:

  1. Killer haul here, incredible. I often walk over to the Sweetbay pharmacy near my office to get a Vitamin Water, and I think they cost $1.07 there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! how do you find out about the printable coupons? do you visit the online company's daily? I think I should check out our favourite foods online and see if they are offering a printable coupons.. in the UK, you can collect coupons and put it towards your grocery bill as 'cash' it doesn't matter if you brought the product or not, as long as they sell the item in their store - they take the coupon - not sure if there is a limit of how much you have to spend, I don't recall when I worked as a Saturday girl during college. wonder if Publix would honor that policy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wo, that sounds like a fantastic coupon policy!! I wish publix would do that. But then none of us would ever pay for food again, we would just use coupons as currency. :)

    ReplyDelete