Sunday, May 9

Before the day is over...

As I shook off my grogginess I realized I hadn't provided any details about this weekend's paper or whether or not you should grab 1, 2 or 10.
Well, I only bought 2, which is a really, really small amount for me. But it seeems this insert was more product than food, and that's just not my thing.  Especially when the "product" is meds, meds, meds, or harsh chemical cleaners.
Are there any highlights?

Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor
The Schick Hydro Razor Save $5.00/1 (expires 6/12) will get you very cheap if not free razors at many stores
 And although this was not listed in the preview, my inserts had a $.75/1 LARABARs. Which I know a lot of people really adore. Was this paper worth the buck each? Maybe for you, me for one, I'm glad CVS paid for it!

Check out all the full Sunday Insert Preview.

2 comments:

  1. I actually had a free paper at the end of my driveway this morning. yay me!! I do hope that my husband has extra papers at work tomorrow,Walgreens, Target and CVS have deals on the schick 5, All with some kind of money back. I will get as many of these deals as I can so I have money to use next week.M.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... my whole development got a free paper too! I thought maybe it was a mother's day gift :)

    ReplyDelete