Monday, May 3

Coupon Hunting Part 1

So I went on a coupon hunting expedition this morning, headed to Whole Foods & Greenwise.


I still had $26.00 left on a gift card for WF so I was happy to get some produce, cheese & beer for free! Also, they were running a promotion this morning giving away free coffee & muffins to moms! So I had a nice free treat as well.

I grabbed a bunch of the "Whole Deal" coupon books. Not only do they have more coupons in there then they have online, it's nice to not have to print them and use up all your ink!

There are a ton of coupons in this one, highlights include:

$1/1 Nasoya product-- think spring roll wrappers, wonton wrappers, this would give you a nearly 50% discount.

$1/1 Half Gallon So Delicious coconut milk. There was a printable for this as well which has since gone and expires 5/5. I'm going to try to stack these and snag some before wednesday.

$1/1 MI-Del products. Not sure if they carry these at regular Publlix or just Greenwise, but great for you gluten-free folks!

$1/1 Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt- pair this up with the coups here (you must register or sign in)
$.50/1 Vitamin Water

$1/1 Bear Naked Product- pair this up with the manufacturers peelies available on many of the bags, or the printable that was available last month.

Bear Naked All Natural Granola, Fruit and Nut, 12-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
There are so many more great coupons I couldn't possibly list them all! Head out to Whole Foods, grab a few of the books.

I noticed a few deals while I was there as well. Organic Valley half dozen eggs are on sale $5/2. I had a stash of $2/2 Organic Valley coupons in my binder-- snagged those at Nutrition Smart. So I got a dozen organic eggs for $3, not much more than I usually pay for no-hormone vegetarian eggs.

In the dairy section I found a tearpad of $1/1 Organic Valley Cheese and also one for $.50/1 Organic Valley Sour Cream.

Seeds of Change chocolate bars were on sale $5/2, and I have collected a couple of $1/1 coupons for them lately as well, $1.50 for a $3.50 chocolate bar isn't bad!

For the most part I feel like Whole Foods is more expensive so I used my GC to buy special items I wouldn't normally buy.

Then I headed over to Greenwise! I'll be posting the coupons I found there in just a bit!! Those were even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment