Thursday, May 20

Entertainment Books actually are cool...

So I used to think those "Entertainment Books" were a waste of money, but now that I am a couponer I see how awesome they are!

A friend recently gave me hers because she hadn't used anything in it, and I immediately went to work using the coups. There were loads of restaurant coupons and many of them were for places I already go to eat.

There were also some grocery store coups for $5 off $20 purchase, which I happily used as competitor coups at Publix.
Entertainment Books usually cost $35, they are on special right now 2 for $20. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Ebates.com has 30% cashback from Entertainment.com where you get the books.
    Check it out:
    http://www.ebates.com/search/all.htm?store_name=entertainment+book&x=0&y=0

    ReplyDelete