Monday, May 10

Monday Morning Savings!

Happy Monday!

Here are a couple of coups to get your shopping going this week-- Print these even though they are not on sale right now-- you never know when they might be!
Buy One Get One Free Lindsay Re-closeable Olives *printable*
Maybe Publix will have a BOGO on these? That would be fantastic. Squirrelling it away as I type...

$.75/1 Silk Pure Almond *printable* you must register
We just tried this almond milk- not bad!

Just in case you used up the last of these over the weekend...
$2/1 Trojan Condoms *printable*

Trojan-Enz Latex Condoms, Lubricated, 36-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
Or if it's a bit late for that...
$5/1 E.P.T. pregnancy test *printable*
e.p.t Pregnancy Test Kit 3 Pack

Can you tell I'm amused?

1 comment:

  1. Okay that was made me chuckle. I am loving the almond milk and so does A so we have been buying it a lot, and everytime I buy it at target, I've been getting a printed store coupon. I know it won't last forever so this will be good for when it stops. M.K.

    ReplyDelete