Monday, May 10

a gift from KIND bars

This came in the mail last week!
I was so excited.
I can eat a KIND bar like nobody's business.

I kindly allowed Mike to join me in eating these bars which had been sent for me to review for the blog. We chomped through them pretty rapidly. I had this plan to eat one for breakfast each day but they were all gone by the next morning. :)

Mike tried the Nut Delight-- I wanted him to try one with fruit but since he doesn't like coconut that narrowed things down. He thought it was a bit too crunchy which of course disappointed me because he's never had a KIND bar before and they are GOOD dammit. Anyway...

I was happy to see a flavor I never would have bought on my own- I love being forced to try new things--

KIND Plus Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants, 1.4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
the cranberry and almond bar was delish!!
And how can you not enjoy healthy food that arrives at your doorstep?
You can check out the full line of KIND snacks here.

4 comments:

  1. ummm cranberry and nut one is amazing!! as are all the rest!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Kind bars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a Strawberry Nut Delight for lunch. These bars are purely addicting and SOOOO good. It's an easy, healthy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been obsessed with these bars since I had them a few years ago. But I have never seen a coupon for them here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine-- I have listed two coupons for Kind bars-- Both are BUY TWO GET ONE FREE. Find one at www.earthfare.com
    the other is found at Publix in the Food & Wine Festival Booklet. This can be found in the wine section or at customer service. ;

    ReplyDelete