Wednesday, May 26

Publix Healthy Highlights

Deals Start May 27
Working hard to get these deals to you in time for tomorrow. Sitting in a hospital waiting area. Rough week. Hang tight, Purely Saving will be back to normal soon I hope.

New York Style Garlic Bagel Crisps, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)Coupon Match-ups are in green!

Planters Flavor Grove Almonds or Cashews BOGO $2.99
$1/1 Planters Flavor Grove Cashews & Almonds Blinkie
$1/2 Planters Nut-rition Or Flavor Grove Nuts 04-11-10 Smart Source
$1/1 Planters Flavor Grove Nuts Tearpad
B3G1 Target Coupon *printable*
Buy 4, combine 4 $1/1 coups and the target coup to get 4 free

Publix Salad Blends BOGO $2.99

New York Style Bagel Crisps, or Garlic Pita Chips BOGO $2.69

There was a $1/1 printable available for these which is no longer around-- lucky you if you got it!
 MorningStar Farms Entrees, Assorted Varieties, 5.25 to 12 oz box, BOGO $3.89

$1/1 Publix STORE Coupon GreenWise Spring 2010
$1/1 MorningStar *printable*
Buy two, use two Store coups and two Manufacturers coups to get both packs free plus $.11 overage
Chobani Greek Yogurt 10/$10
$1/1 Food & Wine Festival Booklet(find in the wine section!)

B2G1 Chobani *printable*

Sabra Hummus, 2/$5
Can I get a Hell Yea?!

Green Giant Frozen Vegetables 10/$10

Not necessarily a "healthy" item but this is an overage item if your store allows:
Bic Disposable Razors, Assorted Varieties, 3 to 8 ct pkg, BOGO $5.49

$3/1 Bic Hybrid Advance Shaver, Comfort 3 Advance Shaver, Flex 4 Shaver 3-Pack 05-02-10 Smart Source
Buy two, use two coups, get two packs of razors free plus $.51 overage!

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I want to see your receipt this week. I know Im dying to get my hands on some Morningstar! I cant believe I gave my Greenwise mag coupon away. And I had Morningstar $1/1 peelies but I used them at Target last week when they were $2.50. Good deal but this would have been so much better! Silly me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete