Sunday, May 2

Kind Sunday

I'll be posting about my awesome CVS sunday steals tomorrow morning when I have more time and the kiddo is at school.
 In the meantime I'll say I got a free KIND bar today and I was definitely happy about it. I found several types of KIND bars on clearance for $.50.
KIND Fruit & Nut Bar, Almond & Apricot, 1.4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 8)


I happen to Love KIND bars. They are delicious and have very few ingredients. There is an awesome $1/2 *printable* coupon as well. It's on the Earth Fare website but it is a manufacturers coupon.

I also noticed that some of the varieties of bars at Publix were priced at $1.59 while others were $1.99. Not sure why but I will be on the lookout for clearanced flavors.

I wrote to KIND the other day letting them know about my blog and I got the coolest email back from one of their customer service higher-ups.

Here is a quote from her email, "Do you know about Do The KIND Thing? This is a social-minded initiative we have launched in order to give people the power to support a cause of their choice by doing KIND acts - and inspiring others to do the same. At the close of June, KIND will donate up to $25,000 to the three causes with the greatest number of KIND acts linked to them. From big name causes such as the Red Cross to heartfelt community causes such as a aiding a neighbor with mounting medical bills – all charitable efforts are game."

How cool is that? I love when I can enjoy a product and also know that it comes from a compassionate company.

No comments:

Post a Comment