Tuesday, May 18

Hemp Brownies, anyone?

Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein 50% Protein Per Serving, 3 Pound Bag
SO I made hemp brownies the other day...
Hemp brownies, not its more popular cousin the pot brownie. :)

Anyway, I used the last of the hemp seed.
And buying more is definitely not in the budget this week.

But I found this giant 3 lb bag of hemp seed on sale for $24.31. This is an awesome price. I usually pay around $8 for an 8 oz bag, and you can't often find coups or deals on this kind of item.

If you haven't tried hemp seed before, it is a super-protein-rich food, full of fiber, vitamin e and iron. Awesome for vegetarians and just about anyone, I put it in smoothies, baked goods, sprinkled over soups or pasta dishes. I throw a handful in every batch of muffins, cookies, brownies or bread, adding just that little extra nutrition without interfering with the original taste-- it has a very light nutty flavor.



You can save even more by signing up for the "subscribe & save" option. This can be cancelled at anytime but will give you another 15% off plus free shipping.

Or just use the code NUTAO5IO to save an additional 10% without signing up for anything.

I'm going for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment