Tuesday, May 18

Free Organic Shampoo?

Renpure Organics Shampoo Moisturizing 13.5 oz.
I stopped into CVS today(i love those magic coupon-printing machines they have now!!), and I noticed a brand of organic shampoo I hadn't seen before, Renpure Organics.

And what do you know, there was a hangtag on the shampoo that beckoned to me, "Try Me Free".

It's a rebate for the full purchase price of the item.

So I snagged it with extra care bucks, so no out-of-pocket expense, and I will be getting the full amount back in the mail.

They are $6.99 at CVS.  This is just one of the ways I've been turning my ECBs into Cash!!

2 comments:

  1. I did this a while ago and judt got my rebate in the mail ;D There is also a Brand called Organix that has a free hangtag. at least it did a month ago.

    ReplyDelete