Thursday, May 13

Organic Clothes for you and your kiddos


Check out these super cute organic kids clothes, all around 40% off!!



I love the tee shirts dresses & the yoga pants, I can totally see maya kickin' it in those.
They are so laid back.
Tagless so they won't scratch your lil ones.



I also found this adorable lil Organic cotton plush teddy bear
Safely dyed with plant & minerals. So cute!

Down to $19.19 from $31.98
 
 
 
 
Check out this stylish Organic Onesie!!!
 
Rattle Me Organic Bodysuit Love White, 3 to 6 Months
I love this!!

 
While you are at it, get something for yourself--
 
Looks like these American Apparel Organic Tees are 50% off
American Apparel rocks, made in the US, always super comfy & a great fit.
American Apparel - Ladies' 4.3 oz., 100% Organic Cotton T-Shirt S, BLACK
 
 
 
I love this top, down to $15.00 from $55.00!!


Might even think about picking up a tee or two for my hubby...
Anvil - 100% Organic Cotton T-Shirt (OR420)

Many of the organic tees are on sale for as low as $3.96!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be checking this out! American apparel rocks. Their shirts are cut well and are super soft!!-M.K.

    ReplyDelete