Thursday, May 6

Printable Coupons

$1/1 Morningstar Farms Veggie Foods Product *printable*
Pick up some burgers for your next bbq

Funky Monkey Snacks Purple Funk, Banana with Acai, Freeze-Dried Fruit, 1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
$.75/1 Funky Monkey Snacks *printable*
This prints as soon as you click on the link.
(haven't tried these yet but I'm looking forward to it)

$1/2 Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water or San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water *printable*
I love San Pelligrino!!

$3/1 Spectrum Essentials Product *printable*
use for flax seed, DHA, or oils

$.50/1 Honest Tea *printable*
If you live near a Shaws, they are on sale for $.99 this week, Shaws will double and you will get it free!
They are $1/1 at Whole Foods this week, no doubles though!
 
I'm just back from my awesome *free* massage at Whole Foods. Yay for being a mom! 
Congrats to the contest winners. If you didn't win, no worries, I'll be doing something every week.

3 comments:

  1. I just got coupons from the most unexpected source, my Blue Cross insurance statement now has a coupon page at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now i want to switch to blue cross! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to shopping tonight and used the $1.00 off coupon for the Pillsbury, Save $1.00 on any High Liner SEA Cuisine product and save $1 on the Cheerios cinnamon toast crunch using printable grocery coupon from clickmycoupon.com.

    ReplyDelete